Mio/Homura (澪/炎) EXTEND Ver. Mio/Homura (澪/炎) EXTEND Ver.

Wow this sure is a journey!

This song is pretty flawless, it really did come a long way from the original version. Really tbh this song is too good for Newgrounds. I'm shocked it never got front paged. The name really fits with this piece.(First half being calm like water, while the second half was wild like fire!) I personally think this would fit well in a cinematic.

Final thoughts?

I really don't see how you could make this better the quality is really good. I can tell you put your heart and soul into this piece. Thank you for sharing! This will be going into my favs! :)

ID #2 (WIP) ID #2 (WIP)

Hello! and lets get started!

Your volume levels are too high. I suggest experimenting with your sound levels. The drum patterns are nice but I agree with the first comment the song is really bland when it comes to melodic progression and that synth sound can get tiring what I would do is try adding different instruments, Like Piano or Pads etc. The Drop could use work(however I do like the sound around 01:08).

Final thoughts?

When you do work on your drop try to give it some variety. I recommend studying a couple of dubstep songs. Don't be afraid to add more instruments to your song.( as long as they compliment each other) Also when in doubt YouTube that Sh*t.

BlueAlpha14 responds:

Not trying to make excuses, but FL Studio volume levels versus rendered volume levels seem to be very different. Been trying to fix that.

I spent so much time working on the main bass and instead people like the 1:08 sound. I altered a preset and the LFO pattern lol.

Yeah, I guess you're right about the adding more instruments on the drop. I kinda suck at composition ://///////

Thanks for the detailed review.

Rise & Fall Rise & Fall

Alright here we go!

First off wonderful beat I really enjoy what it builds into in the middle, but then it falls off. Like there could've been more added to it(That's just me) before it went back to the beginning tune.(even though its a loop)

Second, I think it wouldn't hurt to shave off the 10 seconds when it loops back, that way the beginning tune doesn't seem long and dragged out. (In short loop it at the 01:30 mark.)

Final thoughts?

I think this is good for your first time. Its very enjoyable makes me feel like I'm cruising down a futuristic city. I know its just a loop but I feel like you can build more onto this.(Once again that's just me) Also just cut that last 10 seconds and this can be a solid loop. :)

BoxerBraydog responds:

Thank you so very much for your review.

The feedback is deeply appreciated.

I will definitely improve upon this in the future!

Again, thank you.

~Braydog

Mithyx - Solar Mithyx - Solar

Your mixing and mastering sounds great! the melody is so on point that I found myself humming to it! :) great work this is a solid beat.

MithyxSounds responds:

Thanks my dude! :D

Boss fight Boss fight

your mixing could use some work and sounds kind of repetitive. but its good so for.

Dark march Dark march

this is really cool!!!!! I'm shocked nobody has reviewed this you mixing sounds good to me :)

Boss Fight 1 -RR- Boss Fight 1 -RR-

your hi-hat is a little loud, once again I suggest adding a changeup, and honestly it doesn't really sound like a boss fight (but then again what is a boss fight music supposed to sound like)
try experimenting with different melodies.

RonRandom responds:

Thanks! I'll try to improve in the future.

Graveyard Loop -RR- Graveyard Loop -RR-

Spooky, but kind of repetitive and could get tiresome quickly. I do advise maybe adding a changeup in the middle of your song so it doesn't tire out the listeners ears. Maybe try adding a different melody for your organ.

RonRandom responds:

Damn, I'll try to take on your advice and try to add a different melody in future loops.

The Eternity The Eternity

This is really good trance music also your mixing is very good!

Into the Mine Shaft Into the Mine Shaft

This is really cool reminds slightly of the Sega genesis Batman game great work