Hair Despair Hair Despair

Nice animation dude really! This is great!

FPS Shooter Test FPS Shooter Test

I smell a stickman Time Crisis game great work!

Mole Folk DrillDown Mole Folk DrillDown

Good concept but everytime I hit the space button it sends me back to the play screen...

pro-mole responds:

Again, I'm not sure what's happening, it's fine for me. I only get sent back at the end, but that's what's supposed to happen.

Thanks for playing. :)

Level Up! Level Up!

Well...

I managed to beat the game the only thing i had promblems with was the girl kept going invisible every time I went to sleep but you can fix that by killing yourself, but overall it was a fun kept me entertain. just fix that glitche plz
hope this helps.
5/5 10/10

oh yea not forgeting the humor in this I loved it BTW....

Mio/Homura (澪/炎) EXTEND Ver. Mio/Homura (澪/炎) EXTEND Ver.

Wow this sure is a journey!

This song is pretty flawless, it really did come a long way from the original version. Really tbh this song is too good for Newgrounds. I'm shocked it never got front paged. The name really fits with this piece.(First half being calm like water, while the second half was wild like fire!) I personally think this would fit well in a cinematic.

Final thoughts?

I really don't see how you could make this better the quality is really good. I can tell you put your heart and soul into this piece. Thank you for sharing! This will be going into my favs! :)

ID #2 (WIP) ID #2 (WIP)

Hello! and lets get started!

Your volume levels are too high. I suggest experimenting with your sound levels. The drum patterns are nice but I agree with the first comment the song is really bland when it comes to melodic progression and that synth sound can get tiring what I would do is try adding different instruments, Like Piano or Pads etc. The Drop could use work(however I do like the sound around 01:08).

Final thoughts?

When you do work on your drop try to give it some variety. I recommend studying a couple of dubstep songs. Don't be afraid to add more instruments to your song.( as long as they compliment each other) Also when in doubt YouTube that Sh*t.

BlueAlpha14 responds:

Not trying to make excuses, but FL Studio volume levels versus rendered volume levels seem to be very different. Been trying to fix that.

I spent so much time working on the main bass and instead people like the 1:08 sound. I altered a preset and the LFO pattern lol.

Yeah, I guess you're right about the adding more instruments on the drop. I kinda suck at composition ://///////

Thanks for the detailed review.

Rise & Fall Rise & Fall

Alright here we go!

First off wonderful beat I really enjoy what it builds into in the middle, but then it falls off. Like there could've been more added to it(That's just me) before it went back to the beginning tune.(even though its a loop)

Second, I think it wouldn't hurt to shave off the 10 seconds when it loops back, that way the beginning tune doesn't seem long and dragged out. (In short loop it at the 01:30 mark.)

Final thoughts?

I think this is good for your first time. Its very enjoyable makes me feel like I'm cruising down a futuristic city. I know its just a loop but I feel like you can build more onto this.(Once again that's just me) Also just cut that last 10 seconds and this can be a solid loop. :)

BoxerBraydog responds:

Thank you so very much for your review.

The feedback is deeply appreciated.

I will definitely improve upon this in the future!

Again, thank you.

~Braydog

Fern and Damascus Animation Fern and Damascus Animation

Wonderful I like this alot!

cecameron responds:

Thank you!!

Daytime Nightmare Protagonists Daytime Nightmare Protagonists

Looks and sounds cool can wait to see the full thing!

Cube of Mystery Cube of Mystery

The mystery cube!!! I like this its groovy!

bluemustard2 responds: