World Destroyer World Destroyer

this reminds me of those Saturday morning cartoons! :)

Hair Despair Hair Despair

Nice animation dude really! This is great!

FPS Shooter Test FPS Shooter Test

I smell a stickman Time Crisis game great work!

Mole Folk DrillDown Mole Folk DrillDown

Good concept but everytime I hit the space button it sends me back to the play screen...

pro-mole responds:

Again, I'm not sure what's happening, it's fine for me. I only get sent back at the end, but that's what's supposed to happen.

Thanks for playing. :)

Level Up! Level Up!

I managed to beat the game the only thing i had promblems with was the girl kept going invisible every time I went to sleep but you can fix that by killing yourself, but overall it was a fun kept me entertain. just fix that glitche plz
hope this helps.
5/5 10/10

oh yea not forgeting the humor in this I loved it BTW....

Rawdanowicz Rhapsody Rawdanowicz Rhapsody

First off What and how???
How did you make those strings sound elegant??? This is some very impressive work! I can see you took some inspiration from other classical music. like around the 01:04 mark I don't know why but it sounds very familiar. Also that piano does a very good job at complimenting the strings.
I can really see this being used in a silent film. Also I don't know if you meant to due this but there is a random note at the end lol it just seemed off to me. Anyway great work man!

Qu4drupleForte responds:

Thanks for the thorough review! This is probably one of my less classical pieces actually, the intention was more of a celtic/English folk sound but it's easier to emulate that sound in a more joyful context than a flowing, mournful one, so I gravitated more towards classical melodies in the middle section. Also you're not hearing things, there is a note that's off towards the end; it's the correct pitch, it's just that the sample included in EWQL was from an open string, which - at the FF dynamic - can sound a bit nasty depending on your taste.

Downfall (of a King) Downfall (of a King)

You my man need more fans!!!

Heroes In Pajamas Heroes In Pajamas

This is some good hacking music!!!

I0TA responds:

Thanks a lot for your review.

Accident Accident

If you were going for the darkest comic on Newgrounds congrats! This is so fucking dark I cant even see!

Fern and Damascus Animation Fern and Damascus Animation

Wonderful I like this alot!

cecameron responds:

Thank you!!

Daytime Nightmare Protagonists Daytime Nightmare Protagonists

Looks and sounds cool can wait to see the full thing!