World Destroyer World Destroyer

this reminds me of those Saturday morning cartoons! :)

Hair Despair Hair Despair

Nice animation dude really! This is great!

FPS Shooter Test FPS Shooter Test

I smell a stickman Time Crisis game great work!

Mole Folk DrillDown Mole Folk DrillDown

Good concept but everytime I hit the space button it sends me back to the play screen...

pro-mole responds:

Again, I'm not sure what's happening, it's fine for me. I only get sent back at the end, but that's what's supposed to happen.

Thanks for playing. :)

Level Up! Level Up!

Well...

I managed to beat the game the only thing i had promblems with was the girl kept going invisible every time I went to sleep but you can fix that by killing yourself, but overall it was a fun kept me entertain. just fix that glitche plz
hope this helps.
5/5 10/10

oh yea not forgeting the humor in this I loved it BTW....

Ben Lepper - Breathe Remix Ben Lepper - Breathe Remix

I really like the intro it was very relaxing lol. After listening to the original I'm still on the fence on which one I like more. This one has really cool synth effects lol and the other one has that smexy piano. :3 The mixing and mastering is wonderful nothing is overwhelming eachother. Its really nice to hear every detail in a song. I really hope you continue to do more in the future I would like to see what else you have to offer here. :)

Drewpy responds:

Thanks dude! I was extremely proud of the mixing on this track. Glad you agree it doesn't sound half bad :)

[Original mix] Release Me (feat.Halo) [Original mix] Release Me (feat.Halo)

I really like the way you started off the song. The synths you used are freaking awesome what program did you use? The guy singing is really talented! I wouldn't be surprise if I heard this on the radio one day. :) Honestly I'd say its too good for newgrounds. the beat is so on point! I wish I could be specific(My browser is being dumb and wont let me replay the song) but at some point the vocals do sound a little weird to me. Other then that its a good song.

Goodjob!

Infinityofficial responds:

Thanks!

I'm glad you like it. I use FL studio mobile, and audacity to record and master the vocals. Halo is a really talented guy to be honest. The synths I used was just a deeply tuned and EQ'd electric piano, nothing fancy :)

About the weird vocal: there was a glitch during the rendering of the track, making the backing vocals overpower the main vocals. By the time I realized it, it was too late to fix it :'(

Thanks for taking your time to review this :)

Princess Zelda (Ocarina of Time Cover) Princess Zelda (Ocarina of Time Cover)

This is very well done! Your mixing is pretty good too! I really like the way you did the piano around the 02:47 and every instrument you have chosen is very spot on! I cant really see anything I would change. the strings that come in at the 2min mark are a nice touch too!

Hm maybe I should switch to Logic I really like the way the strings sound. :)

Good work!

HelpThePoor responds:

Thanks! I was trying to get it to sound as close to the original as possible, so I didn't really "choose" the instruments so much. The same goes for the piano.

I used a lot of automation on the instruments' volume levels, particularly the strings, to make them sound more dynamic, and added reverb. Logic comes with an awesome convolution reverb plug-in called "Space Designer" which is amazing.

Thanks again for the review! :)

Fern and Damascus Animation Fern and Damascus Animation

Wonderful I like this alot!

cecameron responds:

Thank you!!

Daytime Nightmare Protagonists Daytime Nightmare Protagonists

Looks and sounds cool can wait to see the full thing!

Cube of Mystery Cube of Mystery

The mystery cube!!! I like this its groovy!

bluemustard2 responds: