View Profile ET16

All 191 Audio Reviews

126 w/ Responses

Nice! reminds me of adventure time and no complaints here.

keep up the good work!!!

Sounds really great, Imo the mastering could be better but so far sogood
Keep it up!!!

HellSpawnIV responds:

I agree. I think i'm pretty weak when it comes to Mixing and Mastering. Though I think i'm getting better in retrospect. thanks for the review :).

I have to say at least you have your own style of dubstep sounds
sounds great!!

To be honest I knew I would love this as soon as the intro came in
Nice work this is beautiful!!!

TwelfthChromatic responds:

Thank you for your kind words! :)

Wow man those strings are amazing!!!!

ForgottenDawn responds:

Thanks :)

Wow this is great work I personally like it the ending was a little meh but would've been better off made into a loop but anyway
keep it up!

Emid responds:

Thank you ET16 for your input. I just didn't have time and the piece could have been benefited from extending a bit more but looping may be a good idea. Thanks bro!

Wow this is wonderful Jorvis this could possibly fit in with the old final fantasy games Imo
Keep it up! Good sir!

SourJovis responds:

Thank you. This is a remix you know. It was from an rpg called Lufia for the snes. It wasn't a great game, but it had some good points like the idea for the story wasn't bad, and the compositions were okay overall. The execution was just very amateurish. That's why I remade this song, because I think it's one of the better and I wanted to show how it could sound. The sequel Lufia II was very good though. One of the best snes rpgs. I'd say it's up there along with FFVI, Terranigma, Chrono Trigger and Seiken Densetsu 3 (Secret of Mana 2). So yeah, it would fit one of the early FF games. But I think I still improved a lot on the original version. Try to look up "Lufia I - The Memory of Last War" or "Lufia I - The Battle of the Island in the Void" or Estoplis I soundtrack.

Wow this blew me away! it goes well with the art wonderful work and the mix sounds great too :)

Wow this is really great! I love that piano. :)

etherealwinds responds:

Thank you very much! :)

This is very nostalgic great work!!!!!

Mr Numba 16 @ET16