View Profile ET16

All 185 Audio Reviews

185 w/ Responses

Has a really dark tone to it I really love the drum work at the end that was marvelous the song didn't sound too quiet at all. but some parts I felt were a bit too loud other than that the song was great...

DoctorAppetitus responds:

Thanks, I really appreciate it. For some reason, some of my songs come out a bit quieter than others due to me having my PC volume up, but the program volume lower. it's really a guess and check.

Ahhh! robots!! In all seriousness though this would be great for an apocalyptic scene, (Robots taking over, Aliens, etc,) it has an 80's movies type feel especially at 00:25... (which I adore btw! ) matter of fact I've replayed that part over 5x times now as Im typing this. It brought in a feel of urgency and desperation. The way you had transition in this is pretty beast I must say and the guitar was a nice touch too.

Great Work!

Emid responds:

Thanks man. Great you enjoyed it :)

I hope composing this type of songs in future.

Nice! I've always enjoyed this theme. No complaints here.

I think this would be great in the industrial genre maybe... Im not really sensing any dubstep elements in this song. But I do enjoy the glitch industrial feel of it a lot other then that man its a great song.
Good Job!

ET16

Kinda oldskool.. so I like it. but that sound that just plays through the entire song gets annoying after awhile would suggest sticking it in the background, I felt like you could have adding more to the song.

ZeroMasaru responds:

Thanks for the comment. As I made this song I felt that it kinda got tedious, but I tried to add some variation with the sounds I had. Usually when I add more to my songs things just go completely wrong (freezing or instruments sounding off key) and these songs that I am releasing as of 2014 are songs of improvement. My older songs weren't really as in depth with its mastering and effects. But I can understand why you feel this way about the song.

Thanks again,
~Zero

Get 5'd! this is wonderful I've enjoy every bit of this song T really like percussion work too!
Good job hope to here more from you.

nmarnson responds:

thanks alot. Yes definitely, I'm always working on more. About to publish a new one, A Hero Will Rise.

What a nice beat I love it no complaints here man
Keep it up!

KingSandy responds:

thank you man..there are more coming your way

This is great but I freaking love the piano at the end its magical my only gripe is that the volume is too low, The little bit at 01:57 could've transitioned a bit better, other than that its a good song.

Alexwilsoncomposer responds:

Thank you very much!! I will begin working on a re-mastered version very soon, so stay tuned!

This is great I like this. the reason I've gave 4 1/2 stars is because I feel like you can add more to this the whole 18 secs sounds like an intro to a bigger song. other than that great song.
Keep it Up!

Dm7889 responds:

thanks man ;)

This is great I like this maybe a few syths here and there wouldn't hurt any who this is a great song I can see this in a video game for a final level

ZeroDimension13 responds:

once I get a bit more experience under my belt,i should be able to make something a little better...still kinda new to this sort of thing,but I do appreciate the feedback

Mr Numba 16 @ET16