View Profile ET16

All 191 Audio Reviews

126 w/ Responses

I like this alot this is going in my fav the mastering is freaking awesome it feels so action packed.

The beat is interesting might want to work on your lyric flow this could have been a really good and time your hooks better. Not really a fan on the sound fx for the vocals. And what I meant by lyric flow your words are not really staying conneted.

This is freaking hilarious. Haha I've enoyed every minute of this.

viewtifulday responds:

Thank you! I'm glad people found it funny; that was the aim

This is pretty cool its really catchy I don't the instrument kinda threw me off at around 2:13 other than that this is great I can see this being used as a menu theme toward a game.

Lol I sat here for 2mins waiting for the song to pick then I finally it was just loop this is wonderful work here I really enjoyed this

SourJovis responds:

Heheh, sorry I made it loop this well :P Thanks for the kind words!

This is amazingly good, wonderful! so far it sounds great. I can't wait to hear the full release! :)

Stadler responds:

Thank you!!!

This is awesome!

very mysterious I really enjoyed the melody but I have mixed feelings with the lead synth I like the melody it gives off but not the type of sytnh that was used IMO. matter of I really enjoy the background instruments more then the lead sytnh it gave off such a wonderful mysterious and magical sound. other then that I honestly really enjoyed the song.

SourJovis responds:

Thanks. I think I will make a new version with a different lead sound. More people didn't like this lead.

This is great I really enjoyed this one the melody is just awesome

Satyre responds:

Thanks :)

Such a cheerful sound I really enjoy that, but it could have used a few more melodies here and there

Satyre responds:

Thanks for the review. I'm thinking if i should dare to create some songs in the future instead of loops with more tune variety, but I have to study some songs to be fit for this next step :)

Mr Numba 16 @ET16