View Profile ET16

All 191 Audio Reviews

126 w/ Responses

How do you have such a low fan count you need MORE!!!! You stuff is amazing. this honestly reminds me of ghost in the shell or the Deus Ex Human Revolution Games. Great work.

I0TA responds:

thanks bro :3

This is pretty amazing! you're pretty well talented. I really liked how the song slowed down around the 1:50 mark and then slowly started picking back up at a faster pace. All your instrument choices are perfect! how long did it take you to work on this? I'm honestly surprised that no one has commented on this yet.

cameronmusic responds:

Thanks very much, I'm glad you liked it. It took about 2-3 days all told to write and mix, 2 days to write and then 1 day to mix and tweak.

Very Nice work I look forward to hearing more from you in 2017!

Ectisity responds:

Thanks :D. I'll hopefully upload more regularly in 2017 than 2016 ;)

Nice start you could try adding some drums or change up the keys a bit more otherwise its a start

What a way to return welcome back! lol

Cyberdevil responds:

Good to be back! :)

Are those drums from East west? they sound nice

Grandvision responds:

Yes "Big Hits" from Stormdrum. Sweep ins with a drum hit at the end are from "Audio Imperia Dystopian Dreams Vol.2 Dark Moon Rising" Sample pack is "HIT RIPS DESIGNED"

Wow nice synths where did you find those!?

VideoGameManiac responds:

I dont remember anymore, its been a year since I made this but I think I just used alot of plugins to make it sound different.

Boobs, and more boobs :P To be honest thought this really does remind me of guilty gear lol which is badass by the way! and those drums and the guitar are so serious! nice work!

Man its been awhile since I last heard a song from you hope all is going well!
really digging those drums and that vocal background is a nice touch too,
hope to hear more songs from you.
-ET16

Emid responds:

Thanks mate. How much people rave about other drum libraries I found Damage and Steven Slate drums to be really cutting through without much treatment. So this is Damage 'studio' kit.

Great work!

TravisGladue responds:

Thank you very much, I really appreciate you listening to my song.

Mr Numba 16 @ET16