View Profile ET16

141 w/ Responses

Yo this is really great I really love the beat and the rapping kinda makes me wanna get back into hip hop. :)

Cyberdevil responds:

Thanks man! :)

I can actually groove to this! This is really cool I love the change ups you put in there!

VideoGameManiac responds:

Thank you!
Wanted to create something dancey. x)

This is really upbeat, I love the melody you have in there it's really catchy! Other then that I really don't see a problem with the song!
5/5

Ectisity responds:

Thanks ET16 :D. Glad you liked it ;).

The instruments in the back are great but the vocals ruin the song try taking the vocals out or atleast try to move it in more in the background so it can sound more subtle and a little reverb on the vocals wouldn't be too bad also.

Irtorius responds:

lol
EDIT:
these vocals suck, but I wanna get better, your critique hurt before =p

This is really catchy I like this a lot!

I like this very peaceful and calm I really don't have anything bad to say about this.

I don't why this kinda reminds of conker's bad fur day, So there's that wonderful nostalgia trip. The song overall is put together well, nice work!

Mattashi responds:

Thanks ET16 :) It's probably because of that Harmon mute trumpet. The first level music where you start in Conkers Bad Fur day has that same instrument playing. It reminds me of those old cartoon songs.

I'm kinda digging this is great!
5/5

DjGubkafish responds:

The intro has a amazing build up! I don't really know if this should in the dance genre I see this being in a game it, but it sounds really awesome!
Keep it up!

This is great I really love the ambient feel to it
Keep it up!