View Profile ET16

All 192 Audio Reviews

127 w/ Responses

Super nostalgic! I love everything you guys did with the song that guitar and strings is a really nice touch.

SourJovis responds:

Glad you like it! Thanks for the review!

Really catchy! I really enjoy the melody and I sure you could play this on piano if you really tried! :)

VideoGameManiac responds:

Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it :). Maybe I could but Im too lazy to learn more about real instruments and about music itself x)

This was awesome I can't think of anything bad to say. :)

This has a pretty peaceful mood, I can create visuals in my head while listening to this, a setting sun, trees everywhere! This is an amazing piece I must say!

samulis responds:

Thanks! I'm glad it helps your mind wander; that's the goal. :)

hey I can really boogie down with the first song! I love the melodies every song, and it's pretty interesting to know you manage to do all this with no piano lessons .

I freaking love this! It's definitely going into my favorites! :)

Mattashi responds:

Wow thanks man :D

Yo this is really great I really love the beat and the rapping kinda makes me wanna get back into hip hop. :)

Cyberdevil responds:

Thanks man! :)

I can actually groove to this! This is really cool I love the change ups you put in there!

VideoGameManiac responds:

Thank you!
Wanted to create something dancey. x)

This is really upbeat, I love the melody you have in there it's really catchy! Other then that I really don't see a problem with the song!
5/5

Ectisity responds:

Thanks ET16 :D. Glad you liked it ;).

The instruments in the back are great but the vocals ruin the song try taking the vocals out or atleast try to move it in more in the background so it can sound more subtle and a little reverb on the vocals wouldn't be too bad also.

Irtorius responds:

lol
EDIT:
these vocals suck, but I wanna get better, your critique hurt before =p

Mr Numba 16 @ET16