View Profile ET16

125 audio Reviews with Responses

All 190 Reviews

Spooky, but kind of repetitive and could get tiresome quickly. I do advise maybe adding a changeup in the middle of your song so it doesn't tire out the listeners ears. Maybe try adding a different melody for your organ.

RonRandom responds:

Damn, I'll try to take on your advice and try to add a different melody in future loops.

Nice guitar work!

Morteth9 responds:

Thanks!

This is very well done goodjob!

Septyrikon responds:

Thanks a bunch!

Might be me but most of the song seems to be peaking, might wanna check your levels. Has potential to be a really good track also I personally didn't like the vocals too much

Devy-Chan responds:

Yeah, I'm not really good at much stuff. But thank you! Sorry about the vocals.

How do you have such a low fan count you need MORE!!!! You stuff is amazing. this honestly reminds me of ghost in the shell or the Deus Ex Human Revolution Games. Great work.

Mutual responds:

thanks bro :3

This is pretty amazing! you're pretty well talented. I really liked how the song slowed down around the 1:50 mark and then slowly started picking back up at a faster pace. All your instrument choices are perfect! how long did it take you to work on this? I'm honestly surprised that no one has commented on this yet.

cameronmusic responds:

Thanks very much, I'm glad you liked it. It took about 2-3 days all told to write and mix, 2 days to write and then 1 day to mix and tweak.

Very Nice work I look forward to hearing more from you in 2017!

Ectisity responds:

Thanks :D. I'll hopefully upload more regularly in 2017 than 2016 ;)

What a way to return welcome back! lol

Cyberdevil responds:

Good to be back! :)

Are those drums from East west? they sound nice

Grandvision responds:

Yes "Big Hits" from Stormdrum. Sweep ins with a drum hit at the end are from "Audio Imperia Dystopian Dreams Vol.2 Dark Moon Rising" Sample pack is "HIT RIPS DESIGNED"

Wow nice synths where did you find those!?

VideoGameManiac responds:

I dont remember anymore, its been a year since I made this but I think I just used alot of plugins to make it sound different.

Mr Numba 16 @ET16