View Profile ET16

126 audio Reviews with Responses

All 191 Reviews

This is pretty good I love everything you did with it! it sounds freaking great I must say! :) makes me kinda makes me feel like I'm flying lol

Ectisity responds:

Wow, thx :D. Been kinda unsure if I have any talent in this genre at all, so your comment is pretty encouraging :). I'll probably continue making chillstep in the future as well :D

Great work fish kinda makes me feel like I'm going underwater lol

DjGubkafish responds:

now that I think about it . It does sound aquatic xD

I love this so much haha great work I love the feel it gives off :)

Ectisity responds:

Thx :D. Really glad you liked it :). I'll continue to make more and better music for you guyz to enjoy ;).

Sounds great Travis good job!

TravisGladue responds:

thanks man. that means a lot coming from you

This is freaking hilarious. Haha I've enoyed every minute of this.

viewtifulday responds:

Thank you! I'm glad people found it funny; that was the aim

Lol I sat here for 2mins waiting for the song to pick then I finally it was just loop this is wonderful work here I really enjoyed this

SourJovis responds:

Heheh, sorry I made it loop this well :P Thanks for the kind words!

This is amazingly good, wonderful! so far it sounds great. I can't wait to hear the full release! :)

Stadler responds:

Thank you!!!

very mysterious I really enjoyed the melody but I have mixed feelings with the lead synth I like the melody it gives off but not the type of sytnh that was used IMO. matter of I really enjoy the background instruments more then the lead sytnh it gave off such a wonderful mysterious and magical sound. other then that I honestly really enjoyed the song.

SourJovis responds:

Thanks. I think I will make a new version with a different lead sound. More people didn't like this lead.

This is great I really enjoyed this one the melody is just awesome

Satyre responds:

Thanks :)

Such a cheerful sound I really enjoy that, but it could have used a few more melodies here and there

Satyre responds:

Thanks for the review. I'm thinking if i should dare to create some songs in the future instead of loops with more tune variety, but I have to study some songs to be fit for this next step :)

Mr Numba 16 @ET16