View Profile ET16

125 audio Reviews with Responses

All 190 Reviews

To be honest I knew I would love this as soon as the intro came in
Nice work this is beautiful!!!

TwelfthChromatic responds:

Thank you for your kind words! :)

Wow man those strings are amazing!!!!

ForgottenDawn responds:

Thanks :)

Wow this is great work I personally like it the ending was a little meh but would've been better off made into a loop but anyway
keep it up!

Emid responds:

Thank you ET16 for your input. I just didn't have time and the piece could have been benefited from extending a bit more but looping may be a good idea. Thanks bro!

Wow this is wonderful Jorvis this could possibly fit in with the old final fantasy games Imo
Keep it up! Good sir!

SourJovis responds:

Thank you. This is a remix you know. It was from an rpg called Lufia for the snes. It wasn't a great game, but it had some good points like the idea for the story wasn't bad, and the compositions were okay overall. The execution was just very amateurish. That's why I remade this song, because I think it's one of the better and I wanted to show how it could sound. The sequel Lufia II was very good though. One of the best snes rpgs. I'd say it's up there along with FFVI, Terranigma, Chrono Trigger and Seiken Densetsu 3 (Secret of Mana 2). So yeah, it would fit one of the early FF games. But I think I still improved a lot on the original version. Try to look up "Lufia I - The Memory of Last War" or "Lufia I - The Battle of the Island in the Void" or Estoplis I soundtrack.

Wow this is really great! I love that piano. :)

etherealwinds responds:

Thank you very much! :)

You're back!!! nice work with the song thumbs up!!!

ChaosDragon004 responds:

Yeah I'm back lol. Thanks man.

This is really nice I love it!!!

samulis responds:

Hey, thanks man!

Sounds so pro!!! Great work, very cinematic!!!
5/5 d

Emid responds:

Thanks buddy, glad you like it :)

Nice one Deshiel sounds very intense!!!
5/5

DESHIEL responds:

that's what I wanted to hear, thanks :)

This is great dont mind PlasticFisherMan he's just trolling

Keep it up

HellSpawnIV responds:

thanks, ya i saw some other submissions he posted on as well. thanks for the kind words :)

Mr Numba 16 @ET16